Thousand miles away I've been walking...
These roads just don't look so different at all....
Well, I think I am just walking round and round....
Does it look stupid?
I still remember the days...
You brought me to this world which has many differences...
But even, I can't set mine..
Do I look stupid?
Somehow I can't lead my leg home..
I just can't stop fooling around...
Playing a role which has many characters..
Isn't it stupid?
I'm learning to understand..
Where am I?
What am i doing?
I don't even understand..
I look stupid...
Being surrounded by Dolphins..
Where do I belong?
Books never stop giving you knowledge...
Talking about something I don't want to hear..
Do I look stupid?
I'm learning to understand...
Where am I?
What am i doing?
I don't even understand...
I look stupid...
Where am I?
What am I doing?
Who am I?
When will I be leaving?
Which one do I choose?
How long will I be waiting?
Set me free again...
Give me a sign...
How long... How long... How long
So long.. So long.. So long...
I'm learning to understand..
Where am I?
What am i doing?
I don't even understand..
I look stupid...
-Adam D'Asne
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar